The Twitter dataminer that leaked the challenges last week. Has leaked the new challenges for Fortnite’s Season 5, Week 6 challenges.
Unless Epic changes them at the last minute which has happened in the past.We can be sure that the challenges tha we see here will be the ones will get next week.
What would the new challenges be?
Fortnite’s Season 5, Week 6 Free Challenges:
Deal damage to opponents structures with remote explosives (0/5000) Search between a playground, a campsite and a footprint (0/1) HARD
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (0/500)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (0/3000)
- Search where the stone heads are looking (0/1) HARD
Fortnite’s Season 5, Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (0/7)
- Complete timed trials (0/5)
- Minigun or light machine gun eliminations (0/2) HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (0/3) HARD
We’ll let you know if there is any other changes to the week six challenges. And remember that we’ll publish the week six challenges guide, so keep an eye out so you can complete them before anyone else.